February 19, 2014

Our Growing Baby...


We  have so much fun watching Jackson grow.  He is growing faster than either of us realized was possible.  He smiles now and most recently rolled over :) I thought he just did it by accident but when I put him back on his belly he rolled again and then again! Jack is also sleeping at least 6 hours in the night with occasional 7 hours.  We are loving that!! 

 As far as Preston and I, we are busy busy parents.  Preston's schooling has started to require more of him and he is gone quite a bit.  He is enjoying getting deeper into his classes and career path.  I am back to work part time and so grateful it is only part time.  I love being back with all my co-workers but love even more being able to go home after 4 hours to see my baby.  Preston and I are switching through out the day spending time with Jack and realize how crazy our schedules can be but we are making it work :) We look forward to going back to Utah in a few weeks for Jacks baby blessing!



Waiting to go for a ride to meet up with his Dad.

I think he enjoyed his meal :)

7 weeks old and counting

Time for church

Me and my little man. Thanks Aunt Bill for my bow-tie onsie.

Jack LOVES taking baths; if he could stay in there forever he would!

"What you talkin about?!"

He thinks I'm funny.  Big smiles!

Tummy Time

I asked him if he was ready to go for a walk and that we  needed to take a picture and this was his response.  I love this little boy so much!!

3 comments:

  1. Oh my word! Keep those pictures and updates coming! That boy is a DOLL. Mommy and Daddy are looking pretty great too. He is growing SO fast.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! Can't wait to squeeze all of you again!

    ReplyDelete