July 09, 2014

Our baby is 6 months old!!

I cannot believe how fast time goes by.  Jackson is now 6 months old! He has been and is such a joy. We are absolutely smitten by this little man and thank the Lord daily for him.  He is now sitting up on his own, eating baby food several times a day, naps 2-3 times a day, has 2 teeth, weighs 18.5 lbs, and is 27 inches long.  He is a very large boy but those cheeks just make him even cuter.  Here's a few pictures from our photo shoot and fun moments we have with Jackson.


He loves looking at himself in the mirror.  It so funny to watch because he talks to himself.       


 

Watching the World Cup with Daddy and clearly enjoying it :)


This was right after a nap.  Always so happy after a good nap.



LOVE!


Sure Mom, I'll smile for you!


He loved looking out the window.  He absolutely LOVES going on walks and spending time outdoors. He won't play with toys when he's strolling along, he just looks around and takes it all in.


Such a big boy!



Big smiles.  


Precious Jack 


Just hanging out at the pool.  We love how he crosses his feet like that.  It makes me laugh every time.


Jack and I on the 4th of July.  I absolutely LOVE this little boy.  Preston and I are so lucky and grateful to have such an amazing son.


1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad that I can keep up on this precious boy and his wonderful parents on your blog and skype. We love you!

    ReplyDelete