August 22, 2014

Sea World Fun in San Antonio

San Antonio has there very own Sea World, who knew?! :) We were invited to go for a day with our friends, Tyson and Randi Traveller who have season passes.  We had such a great time! Pres and I were able to ride several water rides and a few roller coasters.  It had been years since I had ridden a coaster, it was a lot of fun.  Here's a few pics from the day.


Family time!


Me and my buddy.


Who's that cutie?! Such a great smile.


He absolutely LOVES water!


Just hanging out by the pool.


I thought this was a cool shot of the water slides.  The blue slide was a tube slide so Randi and I grabbed a tube and headed up.  We did not realize it was a pitch black tube ride!!! I was freaking out the entire way down waiting for there to be a glimpse of light but there NEVER was until the very end.  I was so terrified.  I almost fell of my tube several times from the turns and the drops.  If you have no idea that you are entering a slide that is completely dark it is definitely a different kind of ride haha.  I think I have done my scary thing for the year!!


They had massive tortoises there as well.


Me and my man.


Preston with Randi, Will, and Tyson.  We were waiting for the dolphin show :)


It was so hot we had to take jacks top off.  He was starting to overheat.  The dolphin show was amazing!


We were leaving and thought we should take a family pic at the cool water fixture entrance. As you can tell, there was no one there.  It was the perfect day to go to Sea World. We didn't have to wait to go on any roller coasters, we just walked right on :)  All in all it was a great day in the sunshine! 

No comments:

Post a Comment