September 24, 2015

Beckham Boy ... 4 Months Old!

Our baby boy is growing so big and too fast!  I feel like we were just on our way to the hospital and now he's four months old.  He is at such a fun stage right now.  He talks A LOT and loves to smile. He's quite the drooler and his smile is contagious.  I absolutely love to hear him laugh.  We started him on baby food when he turned four months and let's just say he is loving life now.  So far he is really enjoying banana, apple, sweet potatoes, squash, and peaches.

Jackson loves being a big brother.  He plays with Beckham all the time and Beckham just laughs and laughs at everything he does.  Jack hugs him often but is not so soft at times.  I guess that comes with being a boy.  We have to monitor his hugs.  He tends to squeeze a little tight and push his head up against Beckham.

Beckham enjoys his bouncy seat.  He will bounce for quite some time before wanting a change.  He also loves being outside.  He'd sit outside forever in his seat if I let him.  He now weighs in at 17.5 pounds (90th percentile) and is 25 inches tall (50th percentile).  He's a big boy!  He wears mostly 6 month clothing with the occasional 9 month depending on where it comes from.  He's our little chunker and we love it.


This is at 3 months actually.  I forgot to post it ... oops.  


In his Chicago Bears jammies.  I love this face.  He does this expression quite a bit. 


Eating baby food and enjoying every bite that makes it in :) 

My sweet sweet boy. Sweet dreams my precious angel.


Bouncing in his bouncer.  I hope the video works.  He goes crazy in this thing.  It's very entertaining.

A lot of people are shocked when they find out how far apart the boys are.  They tell me I am amazing and that they could never do that.  For me though, it's been wonderful. I wouldn't change it for anything different.  I would say 95% of the time we are thrilled to have boys this close in age. That other 5% is hard when there's lots of crying, whining, sicknesses or when's there's just a bad day all together.  I have to say though, we have truly been blessed with both our blonde haired, blued eyed babies.

1 comment:

  1. What a DARLING little dude. Oh, how we love you Beckham Boy!! - -Love, Auntie Staci

    ReplyDelete