October 19, 2017

Bear Lake Reunion Part 2 & Family Pictures!

We had soooo much fun on our trip to Bear Lake for the Clark family reunion.  I had uploaded all the pics I had at the time but just found more!! My awesome brother-in-law, Ammon, uploaded a ton that I have not yet posted that are incredible. I needed to make sure these were in my journal as well :) Here's a few more pics and our Clark family pics from the trip!


A picnic lunch with most of the men and kiddos while the rest of us shopped. Nothing like a little Wendy's and park time.


Ready for a ride?  Oh yea! These kids could ride everyday all day long :)


Quinn and Lincoln having a little play time.


Isaac man in his element :)


Sisters

 

Cousin Love


Cousins!


My little Jackson man


My precious boy! :)


Grace :)  She is the cutest!


Boat fun! So happy Ammon had a pic of us on the tube :) The boys LOVED every minute!


Koudelka's take on the tube and thoroughly enjoyed it!


Williamson crew was so fun to watch.  There was not a lot of weight on that tube, haha. The kids loved it!


Boat time!


Paddle boards were also a big success. The kids loved getting rides on the lake.

FAMILY PICTURES!!


All of the girls! How lucky I am to have each of these incredible women in my life! So grateful and happy to be apart of this crew :)


The original Clark girls. What beauties they are!


Handsome bunch.


Clark boys


Gangs all here


Grandma and Grandpa in their own little heaven :)


Me and my princess :)


My heart


My people


My boys


My man


The original Clark family.  Wow, how it has grown over the years!! What an awesome family to be a part of :) 

Bear Lake was truly a remarkable vacation.  We had such a fun time with everyone! We still talk about it.  The boys loved playing with their "friends" and can't wait to see them all again soon.  I hope we can have a reunion like this more often.  There is nothing like a little time away with the people you love! Now we just have to set up the Spung side vacation! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment