October 12, 2017

Clarks Bought A House!

Big, big step in the Clark household.  We actually set down some roots here in El Paso!  We could not be more excited about our new home.  We absolutely LOVE it and it is perfect for our family of five.


When we first started the process of buying a home in the middle of June I thought it would take FOREVER to find the home that would fit for us.  I was pretty particular on a few things I wanted and needed for our everyday life.  After only a few weeks of looking online and going out with our realtor a couple Saturdays, we found our little hidden gem.  We moved into our house on Preston's 30th bday! July 31st :) We have been traveling quite a bit since then so we are excited to be home and enjoying our new digs for a while.

This beauty is a 4 bed 2 bath ranch.  I really wanted a ranch style home instead of a 2-story.  After living in a town home where I was going up and down constantly and with the kids being up and down; I wanted something easier to manage as far as keeping track of all the littles :)

I also told our realtor that we would be ok with a cosmetic fixer upper and this definitely is.  We are currently in the process of finishing up a few big changes but once we are done I will do a before and after blog.  We have been so excited and thrilled with the changes that we have made so far.

Owning a house has been a dream! To be honest I feel more like an adult now then when we had our kids, haha.  Even though decorating gives me a little anxiety it has been a lot of fun knowing that it is our home that I get to decorate now.  I am super slow in this area because I have a hard time envisioning just what I want.  There will be many hours spent on Pinterest I am sure :) So far we have a clock and a picture of Christ on the wall, haha.  It's a start right?!


An El Paso sunset from our front yard.  Gorgeous!!

Our home is in a quiet a neighborhood and sits on a cul-de-sac.  We have incredible neighbors that smile and say hi whenever you see them.  At times you can here a train going by which is just like home for me :)

We look forward to spending a few years here and love our little ranch we get to call home.


No comments:

Post a Comment