May 05, 2014

Stay at Home Mom

This Mom is a very happy Mom!  Pres and I decided recently that it would be much better for me to stay at home with Jack than for me to make working work.  It just got to be way too much to handle with Preston's schooling, my job and a little one.  I am so excited for this change but will miss all of my colleagues at Provenir very much.  Provenir was such a blessing for our family and we are so grateful for all that they have done for our little family.  Thank you Provenir for giving me such a great opportunity for the past few months.  Thank you for loving and supporting my family as well.  You will all be missed greatly!


Since it was the last day of Fiesta there were a few missing people but I was so glad to see all these guys!  


Too much fun!


#AWESOME  Love these girls!






No comments:

Post a Comment