February 24, 2019

December Fun Part I

On December 1st we had our church Christmas Party and I was thrilled to be a part of the planning. I really enjoy planning and executing parties. I used to do some planning when I worked with Real Salt Lake and I loved it. It was a little higher stress though since it was during half time :) This year we did a Polar Express theme for the party and tried to keep it as simple as we could yet elegant. We invited everyone to wear their jammies and had a waffle and hot chocolate bar, kids craft corner and visit from Santa. Sadly, the kids got sick the day before the event so I had to go solo but it was super fun to see everyone having such a great time together during the holiday.


Center pieces for each table :) Fresh cranberries and greens. Those branches smelled so good.


Kids Craft Corner


Hot Chocolate Bar

I wish I would have taken more pictures. Everyone had a blast. There was even a massive train that looked like the Polar Express. We used it from a Stake dance and it was such an amazing touch.

Christmas Jams

On Christmas Eve we have always given new Christmas jammies. This is a tradition that goes way back for us. Our families always did new jams for Christmas morning for as long as we can remember. This year we tried something a little different and loved it. The new tradition was inspired by Britt. We opened up our new Christmas jammies, a Christmas book, goodies and a new Christmas movie on Dec. 1st :) That night we watched our  new movie, ate our goodies and enjoyed a brand new book for bed time. It was such a fun night. This will be our new Christmas tradition from here on out. We all really enjoyed it. Of course we had to have a family photo session in our new clothes :)


The three amigos. Polar Express is an absolute favorite in our house. I believe we have watched this around 100 times before Christmas and several times after, haha. We bought the book and it came with a little bell to put on the tree. It's really cute and the kids love having a book version as well as the movie. 


The New Clark Family Tradition! 

So much fun to have matching jammies this year! Everyone loved them! A must do again for next year :)


My heart!


Smile big Quinnie, hahaha! I love this girl!


My boys!


Jack wanted to take a pic with Pres but Quinn came in last minute and just leaned in on him posing and ready to go. She started to say "Cheese" and Pres and I started laughing so hard. I absolutely adore this picture! Love this family of mine :) 

Special Moments


I was cleaning up my room and looked up to see this little scene. Jack was reading to Beckham and Quinn. We had read that book so many times that he could read each page from memory. My heart melted...I am so happy I captured this moment. I just love these three kiddos. 


Another favorite time in our day happens when I open up those two doors in the entertainment center, haha. Everyone dives in to grab construction paper, markers, crayons, etc. These guys love to create! They love to draw. I have tried doing coloring books but they prefer to draw their own pictures. I absolutely love that. They have so much fun drawing things from memory that they have seen or talked about. Of course we hang them up so everyone can see their latest creations. 


Creative minds at work :)


Snuck in to check on Quinnie Bear during her nap and found her pretty comfortable, haha. Love this girl. That leg propped up just killed me. I don't think I could sleep like that, haha. 


Dads are the best! ;)


This is baby Claire! 

We love this little girl to pieces! We had the opportunity to watch her as many times as her Mom and Dad would allow us to over the past few months. The kids really enjoyed having Claire around. She is such a fun girl and she fit right in to our crazy crew so easily. She is always amazed by the boys and Quinn. She will sit and watch them all day long or try crawling to keep up with them ;)


I was in charge of the Christmas gift for the sisters in the ward this year. This is what we came up with :) I think it was well received and plus it was easy to do.


Happy Birthday Jack!!

Jack got to celebrate his birthday with all of his classmates this year. He had such a fun day and took in some treats to share. I just love this little man. He was so excited to have his turn. 

Pre-K Christmas Program :)



How cute are these littles ;)

The whole family got to go and support Jack in watching his Christmas performance with his class. They had a pajama party and movie day on the last day before Christmas break. We just love Miss Maggie and all she does for this sweet class. She's seriously the best Pre-K teacher EVER!


Celebrating 8 Years!!!

WOOHOO! We did it! How lucky we are, to have found each other. So grateful that the stars aligned at just the right time. We have had 8 incredible years of marriage and look forward to many many more. 




No comments:

Post a Comment