February 25, 2019

December Fun Part III - Christmas Morning

The much anticipated day arrived for Jackson, Beckham and Quinn. Christmas was finally here! We look forward to Christmas every year! It just gets better and better with the littles. Every Christmas Pres and I struggle with how much to do for the kids. This year we decided to do something a little different. We told Santa to bring one big gift and fill the stockings. Pres and I gave four smaller gifts to everyone. In previous years we realized that we over did it with how many gifts we gave so this year we scaled back a little.


Our first "big kid" Christmas Tree! Our tree we had for 8 years was only 2 feet tall so we upgraded to this 7 ft tall tree this year ;)


Santa left a little note for the kids to look outside after they did Christmas inside.


The prophet challenged us to read the entire Book of Mormon by the end of the year. I finished on Christmas Eve :) What a blessing that book is in my life. It has brought me so much closer to my Savior and I have a better understanding of His love for me. I am grateful for the challenge and the change it made in me.

Christmas Morning!!


Stocking time :) A face of excitement!

           

Such a happy, happy girl. She loved looking in her stocking and opening her presents. I love the ages of the kids. Christmas is so fun!


Jack loved helping Quinn open her gifts. 

               

The big gifts were outside. I have never seen such appreciation, excitement and absolute happiness when these 3 came outside. It melted our hearts. What a fun day! A trampoline, roller coaster and a car for the gang!


Go Beckham go!


Everyone took turns riding and driving in the new car. 


They spent most of the day outside riding, jumping and driving. 


So much fun!

             


Quinn LOVES her baby and is such a good Momma :)


We put a fire up on the TV and threw on some Christmas music and played all day long. It was a perfect Christmas Day!


Wrestling with Dad :)



Quinn's turn to ride. 


Playing with toys all day long equals a pretty awesome day for these kiddos.


Pres got me a puzzle and I finished it on Christmas day! I love that Christmas is all about family time, relaxation and food. We had a great Christmas in the Clark home :)

No comments:

Post a Comment